I'm honored to have contributed to this new hardcover book with some of the most inspiring nightscape photographers in the world.
"Notes from the Stars" is a high-quality hardcover book written by ten award-winning world-class nightscape photographers, each writing a nightscape masterclass on a topic they're really good at. From tips on capturing aurora or creating professional looking timelapses to producing images of meteor showers, high-res panos using robotic heads, deepscapes and much more!"
Here's a look at the chapters that are covered in the book by their respective authors:
• Shooting the Milky Way under the moonlight by Brad Goldpaint
• Night time-lapse techniques by Mark Gee
• Photographing meteor showers by Rogelio Bernal Andreo
• Vision of Depth by Mikko Lagerstedt
• Creating deepscapes by Babak Tafreshi
• Exposure blends by Mike Taylor
• Photographing National Parks at night by Wally Pacholka
• Capturing the Northern Lights by Jack Fusco
• High Resolution Nightscapes by Paul Wilson
• Capturing Airglow by Yuri Beletsky
The price of the book is $50.00USD and can purchased via the link below.
You'll be taken to a PayPal page to complete the purchase and then sent back to my site when it's all finished!
- No Comments